The wait is over! The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has rolled out the much-anticipated results for its 2023 in-school May/June National Business Certificate/National Technical Certificate (NBC/NTC) examinations. For all candidates who delved into the realms of these examinations, the results are now just a few clicks or a text message away.
The Big Announcement
This monumental update brings with it a wave of exhilaration, primarily for those who engaged in the 2023 in-school May/June NBC/NTC examinations. The good news? The NABTEB May/June examination results are seamlessly available online, primed for immediate access.
Deciphering Your NABTEB Results: A Step-by-Step Guide
Whether you are tech-savvy or a traditionalist, there are multiple avenues to retrieve your results:
- Navigate to the NABTEB official results site: https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng/
- Key in your Candidate Identification Number (e.g., 38001178).
- Select your specific Examination Type.
- Provide the examination year, for instance, 2023.
- Enter the Card Serial Number, typically found on your Scratch card’s reverse (like N123456789).
- Insert the 12-digit PIN from your Scratch card (e.g., 012345678912).
- Finalize by clicking ‘Submit’ and await your results.
- Proceed with steps 1-5 from the Online Retrieval method.
- Opt for the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ option.
- Provide a valid email address, ensuring no typographical errors.
- Hit ‘Submit’ and anticipate your results in your inbox.
Send an SMS structured as:
NABTEB*Exam No*PIN*Exam Type*Exam Year to 32327
For instance, for May/June results:
- Refrain from using a card previously used by another candidate.
- Always input a valid email to avoid any deductions from your card usage.
Noteworthy Statistics from NABTEB 2023
The Registrar/Chief Executive of NABTEB, Prof. Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, unveiled some intriguing statistics while announcing these results in Benin. A commendable total of 49,529 candidates secured five credits and above, either with or without the core subjects of English Language and Mathematics.
This impressive performance equates to 92.43% of the total examinees. In a comparative analysis, there has been a palpable improvement from the 2022 in-school NBC/NTC examination results, where 69.73% or 58,679 candidates achieved similar feats.
For a deeper dive into the NABTEB May/June Result Statistics.
To all candidates: Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Whether your results mirrored your expectations or proffered an opportunity for reflection, remember, this is just one chapter in your academic journey.