Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, has introduced a new set of guidelines for issuing certificates to its graduates, a significant move to streamline the process and alleviate the challenges faced by its alumni. The university management recognizes the difficulties encountered by graduates, including the arduous journeys many undertake, often through treacherous roads, to collect their certificates.
|🎓 AAU Certificates
|Collected upon graduation
|🔄 Process Steps
|Senate approval, ICT fee payment, Calligraphy, Signatories
|Signature within 48 hours
|💷 Fee Submission
|To Senate Services Division
|🏷️ Certificate Issue
|Sealed and issued to graduate
|🛣️ Travel Reduction
|Eliminates need for hazardous journeys
|🤝 Stakeholder Roles
|Lecturers, HODs, Deans, Students
|🚀 New Regime
|Seamless certificate issuance process
The New Process: Efficient and Graduation-Focused
To enhance the efficiency of certificate collection, AAU has established a structured approach:
- Approval of Final Year Results:
- Once the Senate approves final year results, a copy is sent to Exams and Records for processing the Statement of Result.
- ICT Notification for Certificate Fee:
- Concurrently, a copy is forwarded to the ICT department to ensure graduates have paid the necessary Certificate fee.
- Certificate Inscription:
- Another copy goes to the calligrapher for the inscription of the Certificate.
- Signature Acquisition:
- The University ensures that signatories – the Vice-Chancellor and Registrar – append their signatures within 48 hours.
- Certificate Issuance:
- Upon presenting the Certificate processing fee to the Senate Services Division, the Certificate is sealed and issued to the graduate.
Collaborative Effort for a Seamless Process
AAU calls for the cooperation of all stakeholders – lecturers, Heads of Departments, Deans, and, crucially, the graduating students – to facilitate this new, seamless certificate issuance process. The objective is to ensure that graduates can receive their certificates promptly before leaving the campus, marking a significant shift from the previous system.
This new procedure at Ambrose Alli University represents a significant step towards enhancing the post-graduation experience. It’s a change that promises to bring relief and convenience to numerous graduates, ensuring they can start their post-university life without the added stress of certificate collection. For current and prospective students of AAU, this development is a welcome change, aligning with the university’s commitment to student welfare and academic excellence.