In a recent announcement, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has kickstarted the sale of application forms for admission into its distinctive Vacation-Based NCE Sandwich programs for the 2023/2024 academic term.
For those passionate about education and seeking a reputable certification, ACEONDO offers a 4-year Vacation Based NCE Sandwich program, spanning 8 semesters, which culminates in the esteemed NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE).
The college offers an expansive range of courses across various schools:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Theatre Art
- Political Science
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
- Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Igbo
- Primary Education Studies/Hausa
- Primary Education Studies/English
- Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
- Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- ECCE/Integrated Science
- ECCE/Social Studies
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
F. SCHOOL OF NON-FORMAL, ADULT, AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
- Various Adult and non-formal Education Combinations
- Candidates must have secured 3 ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects, obtained in one or two sittings, which must include at least a pass in English and Mathematics in any of WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, TCIL, or NABTEB.
- In alignment with JAMB’s policy, candidates applying for Part-Time, Sandwich, or Distance learning must be registered with JAMB through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). These candidates aren’t required to take the JAMB exam. However, choosing to take the UTME does not render them ineligible. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will oversee the JAMB registration for all candidates.
- Head to the official ACEONDO portal.
- Click on “Applicant”.
- Thoroughly read the provided instructions, then proceed by clicking ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Create Account’ and fill out the necessary details, ensuring you provide a valid email address for password delivery.
- Retrieve the password from your email and log back into the portal.
- Make a payment of N5,000 via Etranzact (excluding bank charges).
- Subsequently, finish your registration, ensuring accuracy as changes cannot be made once submitted.
- Print a hard copy of the completed application form and submit two copies to the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies.
- For any clarifications regarding the application procedure, candidates can visit the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
All applications should be submitted by Friday, 29th December 2023. Notably, lectures for the program are slated to begin in December 2023.