Great news for all aspirants of the Adeyemi College of Education Ondo as the ACEONDO School Portal has been opened and the ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Adeyemi College of Education Ondo, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Post UTME Admission form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that Adeyemi College of Education Ondo has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 50%. This means that about 50% of the total number of students that apply to ACEONDO are usually accepted and given admission.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
This is to inform the College Community, intending applicants and the general public that the ACE Post UTME Application Form has been extended to close on January 17, 2021. Pls, kindly take note of this information and inform others.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points and at least two (2) Merit Passes in their NCE Final Examination.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of the first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of the first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Form
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00 via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE: The deadline for the submission of the application form which should be done online is 17th January 2021.
For Further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0706-282-4180, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: [email protected] or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng.
NOTE: The public should note that the College will use the minimum cut off mark of Obafemi Awolowo University for the 2020/2021 admissions as required by JAMB