If you’ve applied to Adamawa State University (ADSU) and have been eagerly awaiting news on your admission status, the wait is over! ADSU has announced its 1st batch Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Checking Your Admission Status
UTME First Choice Candidates
If you chose ADSU as your first choice in UTME, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the link provided by ADSU on their official Facebook page to view the list of admitted candidates.
- For successful candidates, the university calls for a one-week clearance process from 16th to 23rd November 2023.
UTME Change of University First List
Candidates who changed their university to ADSU should also:
- Check the admission list via the Facebook link.
- Attend the clearance at their respective faculties within the specified period.
Required Documents for Clearance
You must bring the following documents to the designated clearance venue:
- Original certificates of educational qualification
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate or a Statutory Declaration of Age
- UTME/DE slip (original/photocopy)
- ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results
- The original copy of the online screening form
Important Actions for Admitted Students
After confirming your admission, ensure you:
- Accept or Reject Your Admission on the JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your JAMB Admission Letter after accepting the admission.
- Apply for a Change of Course if you’ve been offered a different course from what you applied for.
A hearty congratulations to all candidates who have made it to the ADSU admission list. This is the beginning of an exciting educational journey at ADSU. Be sure to complete all necessary post-admission procedures promptly.
All the best in your pursuit!