For those keen on enhancing their academic credentials through flexible learning, the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (in collaboration with the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University), has announced the availability of its part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 contact session.
Available Part-Time Degree Programmes
Adeyemi College of Education, in collaboration with OAU, provides a varied range of part-time degree programs:
1. B.A.Ed Programmes:
- Religious Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Political Science
2. B.Ed Programmes:
- Physical and Health Education
- Social Studies
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Guidance and Counselling
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Educational Management
- Adult and Life-Long Education
3. B.Sc.Ed Programmes:
For 4 Years Part-Time Degree Programme:
- Candidates should have a minimum of a merit pass in the relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E).
- Additionally, aspirants must hold a minimum of 5 O’level credits obtained in no more than two sittings. These credits should include both English Language and Mathematics for all courses.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Guidelines:
In alignment with JAMB’s policy, those applying for Part-Time, Sandwich, or Distance learning will be processed through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). However, these candidates need not appear for the JAMB examinations. Notably, opting for the UTME does not disqualify them. All students must register their Part-Time studies with JAMB at any JAMB office in Nigeria. This registration is essential for obtaining the NYSC Exclusion Certificate processed through the Division of Students’ Affairs.
- Navigate to the official portal of ACEONDO.
- Select “Applicant”.
- After reading the instructions, click ‘Continue’.
- Opt for ‘Create Account’ and provide the requested details, ensuring a valid email is provided for password delivery.
- Retrieve the password from your email and log back into the portal.
- Pay a sum of N10,000 (exclusive of bank charges) via Etranzact.
- Proceed with the registration, ensuring accurate details are provided. Please note that no edits are allowed post-submission.
- Print a hard copy of the application form and submit two copies to the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies.
- For assistance with the application process, visit the Directorate of Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
Deadline: All applications should be submitted by Friday, 29th December 2023. Lectures are set to commence in December 2023.
Lecture Venue: Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
For additional inquiries, interested candidates can reach out to the following contact numbers: