Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Postgraduate Admission application form is on sale for the 2023/2024 session. See details below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programs of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2023/2024 academic year. All applicants seeking admission into the postgraduate programs must satisfy the University matriculation requirements.
How to Apply for the AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms can be accessed online on payment of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira) only excluding charges. The following steps should be followed:
1. Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portal
2. Click the “Start Now” button
3. Select “ENROL.”
4. Select Postgraduate
5. Enter a Phone Number
6. On the next page enter the last six (6) digits of the Phone Number you entered in 5
7. Enter the basic details (Surname, FirstName, Other Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Marital Status)
8. Click the card option to pay NGN15700.00 using your debit card.
9. AFTER PAYMENT
a) Follow steps 1-5
b) Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information.
c) Print the completed form
d) You are required to scan and upload the following documents:
• SSC or its equivalent
• PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
• M.Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
• Birth Certificate
• Certificate Of Origin
10. Click the SUBMIT button after filling out the form.
11. PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
1. Akwa Ibom State University does not admit candidates for the Academic Masters program on part-time mode.
2. Applicants must forward the printed form along with credentials in an envelope and address it to: The Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA PMB 1167 Uyo Akwa Ibom State
3. Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, and Expected Results among others.
4. Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms, that their relevant academic transcript be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admission form. Admission will not be offered without transcripts and completed reference forms.
4 Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
5 All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form not later than December 22, 2023.
All the best in your pursuit!