Are you aiming to balance education with other life commitments? Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), offers a flexible solution with its part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session, inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Explore a Range of programmes Across Diverse Faculties
NSUK provides a variety of part-time degree courses tailored to a wide array of academic interests:
Faculty of Administration:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Taxation
Faculty of Arts:
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A. Arabic Studies
- Department of English
- B.A. English
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A. French
Faculty of Education:
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A.(Ed) Educational Management
Faculty of Environmental Sciences:
- Department of Geography
- B.Sc. Geography
Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences:
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- Department of Chemistry
- B.Sc. Pure Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. Physics
- Department of Statistics/Electronics
- B.Sc. Electronics
- Department of Biological Sciences Laboratory and Technology
- B.Sc. S.L.T. Biology
- B.Sc. S.L.T. Chemistry
Faculty of Social Science:
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- B.Sc. Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. Sociology
What Are the Entry Requirements?
- For Part-One Applicants: Five (5) O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics are essential.
- For Part-Two Applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or NSUK Diploma or any relevant area of study will kickstart your journey.
- For Direct Entry Applicants: A Degree, alongside other qualifications, can propel you into advanced levels of study.
Understanding the Duration of the Programmes
- Part-Time One: Settle in for six years of transformative education.
- Part-Time Two: Embark on a four-year journey to broaden your horizons.
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Programmes
- Begin your application journey by processing your admission with your JAMB registration number and making the required payments through the REMITA platform or visit www.nsuk.edu.ng for more details.
Note the Fees
- There is a non-refundable processing fee of N5,000. This is in addition to a bank charge of N315, payable across a selection of banks.
Important Dates to Remember
- The sale of forms starts on 01/11/2023 and will conclude on 31/12/2023.
- Don’t miss out on this window of opportunity to advance your academic goals.
Get Started on Your Academic Journey
Your aspirations for further education can find a home at NSUK. Whether you’re stepping into tertiary education for the first time or seeking to advance your qualifications, NSUK’s part-time programs are designed to provide the flexibility you need.
Embrace the opportunity to grow and learn in a way that fits your life. For any queries, the admissions office is ready to assist. Take this step into your future with confidence—NSUK awaits your arrival.
All the best in your pursuit!