Babcock University has recently publicized pivotal details concerning its concluding post-UTME screening endeavor for the 2023/2024 academic cycle. This communiqué is tailored for the benefit of all hopeful candidates of Babcock University — irrespective of whether they’ve procured their screening docket, await scheduling, or remain unscheduled.
Key Screening Details
Date and Venue
- Location: Babcock University
- Date: Monday, 16th October 2023
- Specific Venue: Babcock University Campus, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State.
All delineated cadres of applicants are urged to be punctual and present at the aforementioned venue on the allocated date.
Essential Guidelines and Provisions
All candidates must arrive at their designated examination venue a minimum of 1 hour before their earmarked time slot. This provision ensures ample duration for the necessary verification procedures and the pre-examination interview.
2. Preliminary Processes
The combined activities of verification and the preliminary interview are slated to commence 2 hours before the actual examination.
3. Prohibited Items in the Examination Hall
Candidates should note the strict prohibition on the following items within the examination precinct:
- Mobile phones or any related electronic gadgets.
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) or hand-held computers.
- Watches, wallets, hats, or other headgear.
- Books, notes, bags, coats, and purses.
These items should not be brought to the examination venue. It’s worth noting that the examination authorities are absolved of any responsibility for lost or mislaid items.
4. Familiarize with Examination Subjects
All examinees must acquaint themselves with the subject combination for their chosen program. This information is prominently featured below the program name on the examination chit. Alternatively, this data can be sourced from the official Babcock University website.
5. Notifications on Dates and Venues
For those applicants either anticipating their screening slips or yet to be apprised of their schedule, pertinent notifications regarding the date and venue will be dispatched via email.
6. Attendance Mandate
All aspiring candidates, especially those unscreened during the 2023/2024 Post UTME cycle, are compulsorily required to report to the stipulated examination/screening locale.
Addressing Post UTME Concerns
For applicants grappling with issues related to:
- Scheduling or venue allocations.
- Rescheduling requisitions.
- Relocation requests or errors.
- Printing anomalies, especially with the Application ID.
- Non-receipt of emails or messages.
These concerns can be addressed by dispatching an email to [email protected].
For supplementary inquiries or further elucidation, candidates are encouraged to contact the following helplines: 09053887453, 08065549281, 08175300093, 09153291701, or 08118061814.
All the best in your pursuit!