BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University2020 Of Cambridge in UK
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University Of Cambridge in UK 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At the University Of Cambridge in UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [cambridge phd, advertised studentship competition oxford, cambridge phd studentships, oxford university scholarship, BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University Of Cambridge in UK 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University Of Cambridge in UK”.
BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University Of Cambridge in UK
Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge is delighted to offer BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship (Fixed Term) starting in October
This studentship is available for UK and EEA students who meet the UK residency requirements.
The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centres. It is made up of over 150 departments, faculties, schools and other institutions.
Cambridge also has 31 colleges which are independent institutions, each with its own property and income.
The Colleges appoint their own staff on their own terms and conditions and are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with University regulations.
The teaching of students is shared between the Colleges and University departments.
Degrees are awarded by the University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Studentship is available to PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in collaboration with Shionogi in the area of interoception and impulsive/compulsive disorders starting in October at the Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship will cover a stipend at the standard Research Council rate (£14,777 per annum , research costs and tuition fees at the UK/EU rate, and is available for UK and EEA students who meet the UK residency requirements. Students from EEA countries who do not meet the residency requirements may still be eligible for a fees-only award.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for UK and EEA students who meet the UK residency requirements.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for UK and EEA students who meet the UK residency requirements.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a first or upper second class degree in neuroscience and meet the University of Cambridge entrance requirements.
The requirements specified in this section are the minimum requirements for graduate admission to the University. Some departments may impose higher academic or language requirements. Please consult the Course Directory for full information on each course requirement.
If you are from an English-speaking country, there are three key requirements
Evidence of completing a degree that meets the University Minimum Requirements
Evidence that you are aware of how much funding will be required for your course, and that you have made plans to provide that amount
- College Membership
You must apply for College membership as part of the application process
Additionally, if you are not from an English-speaking country or have not studied in one recently, you will also be required to demonstrate competence in the English language. For more details, and to check whether we would require evidence from you, please check the Competence in English section of the Prospectus.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: When you have completed the necessary preparation, and you are ready to begin your online application, you should take note of the following important information:
- Go to the Course Directory and find the course you wish to apply for, then click the Apply Now button in the How to Apply tab.
- All applications must be completed in English.
- You can request your references in the Applicant Portal, and see when these have been received.
- You must then submit your references, along with all other required supporting documentation, at the same time as the rest of your application.
- You can also apply for funding via the Applicant Portal.
- There is an application charge of (GBP sterling) £60 per application (unless you are from a country which is eligible for fee waiver). The Graduate School of Life Sciences has a scheme which enables three applications to be made with payment of a single £60 application fee. A list of other eligible courses and further information can be found here. You can make the payment by providing your credit card details to our secure server when you submit your online application. More information about the application fee can be found on the Application Fee page.
- You will need to submit a separate application, with separate supporting documents, for each course you wish to apply for.
- Your application will not be considered until all the supporting documentation, including references, has been provided.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “BBSRC iCASE PhD Studentship For UK & EEA Students At University Of Cambridge in UK “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants