For those who’ve been eagerly waiting, there’s news from the Bells University of Technology (BUT) located in Ota, Ogun State. The institution has officially announced its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session, shedding light on the candidates who have secured their place in various first-degree programs.
It’s essential for all candidates, who took part in the undergraduate admission screening of Bells University of Technology, to be informed that the esteemed institution’s management has released the provisional admission list for the upcoming academic session.
This list, revealing the names of the successful candidates, has been diligently uploaded online, ensuring transparency and ease of access.
The Process to Verify Admission Status
With the evolution of technology, the process of verifying admission status has shifted online for added convenience. For now, Bells University’s aspirants should look to the JAMB admission status portal for their results.
Steps to Check Your Admission Status:
- Head over to the JAMB portal.
- Use your unique username and password to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Once logged in, navigate to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click on it.
- Input the necessary details: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number.
- Concluding the process, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ or ‘Access my CAPS’ for a detailed view of your admission status and related services.
What’s Next for the Admitted Candidates?
Successful candidates, now part of Bells University’s academic community, should:
- Acknowledge their admission to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) by either accepting or rejecting the offer.
Should you find yourself among those who haven’t been granted admission, remember that the process is ongoing. Stay patient and routinely check both the JAMB and University websites to remain updated on your status.
Documents for Verification
Once admitted, you’re a step closer to your academic journey at BUT. Before commencing, make sure to visit the admissions office with the following documents:
- The institution’s copy of the JAMB admission letter
- Receipt of the application form (₦5,500.00)
- Photocopy of the application form
- O’level results (2 copies)
- Acknowledgement for digital certificate sharing (WAEC candidates only)
- JAMB result (2 copies)
- A’ level or JUPEB results for direct entry students.
- Birth certificate photocopy
- Two reference letters: one from a religious institution and another from your secondary school
- A pair of passport photographs
Note for Prospective Candidates
If you’re an aspirant who hasn’t yet secured an offer on JAMB CAPS:
- Make sure to upload your O’level results to the JAMB portal.
- Ensure Bells University is your preferred institution on JAMB. If not, consider applying for a change on the JAMB portal.
A hearty congratulations to all successful candidates!
All the best in your pursuit.