British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK, 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK, will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [entente cordiale scholarship, british council phd funding, french language scholarships, masters scholarships uk, funding for international students in uk, british council scholarship, postgraduate scholarships, science scholarships uk, British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK ”.
British Council Entente Cordiale Postgraduate Bursaries For French Students In UK
Applications are invited for Entente Cordiale Scholarships for postgraduate studies in UK or France.
The Entente Cordiale Scholarship is a prestigious funding program for French and British students at the graduate level (higher than Bac + 3) wishing to pursue a year of study or research in the United Kingdom or France.
The Entente Cordiale Scholarship aims to forge links and advance understanding between France and the United Kingdom through the exchange of the brightest young professionals.
The British Council, the UK’s international agency for education and cultural relations, was founded in 1934. We are creating opportunities internationally and building trust between the UK and the UK whole world. We are settled in France in 1944.
Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships ”
Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana | Best Colleges In Louisiana
Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements
Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin | Best Colleges In Wisconsin
Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio
- Applications Deadline: March 1
- Course Level: Bursaries are available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: In 2019, the Entente Cordiale Scholarship Program will operate alongside the Herbert Smith Freehills program, which provides financial assistance to students wishing to undertake a Master of Laws (LLM) in the UK.
- Scholarship Award: The total value of an Entente Cordiale scholarship award amounts to 8-10,000 €.
- Nationality: Bursaries are available for French students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK or France
Eligibility for the Scholarship
All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,
Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application
Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants
Eligible Countries: Bursaries are available for French students.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must fulfill all the criteria below to be eligible:
- Have French nationality OR have completed their higher education in France
- Have qualifications of at least bac + 3 level at the time of their departure to the UK
- Currently reside in France
- Have applied and received a conditional offer to undertake a full academic year 2019/20 studying at master’s level at a UK university in any field.
- Applicants applying for legal studies (LLM) must specify this option on the application form and will only be eligible for the Herbert Smith Freehills – Entente Cordiale Scholarship Scheme. All other applications will be considered for the main scheme.
How to Apply: Applicants must specify on the online application form if they have applied for a Masters in Law (LLM). Applicants applying for legal studies will only be eligible for the Herbert Smith Freehills – Entente Cordiale Scholarship Scheme. All other applications will be considered for the main scheme.
- Complete the online application form, uploading the supporting information. (Please provide digital copies of documents in .doc or .pdf format and avoid large file sizes)
- submit your application online
- Contact your referee to ensure they send a reference directly to us by the application deadline date.
- Complete the application in English.
- A valid ID document (passport/ID Card)
- Evidence of a conditional offer from a UK university
- Academic transcripts of studies (relevés de notes) since baccalauréat (copies)
- A curriculum vitae in English containing the following information:
– correspondence address and contact details
– current occupation (role and main responsibilities) or current programme of studies
– employment background – including relevant unpaid work experience
– education background, listing completed courses/qualifications, completion dates & grades
(Note: Curriculum vitae’s that do not contain this information may result in the application being ineligible.)
A supporting statement in English no greater than 500 words that should address the following points:
– a summary of your academic, professional and personal background
– what you have chosen to study, and why.
– How winning a scholarship will make a difference to you
– how you can envisage using the experience you gain from studying in the UK to contribute to Franco-British relations.