Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany, 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany, 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [tuition free universities in germany for international students 2023, scholarships in germany for international students 2023, germany scholarships for pakistani students 2023, germany scholarships for african students, scholarships for international students 2023, masters scholarships for african students 2023, qatar scholarships for international students 2023, phd scholarships in microbiology for international students 2023, Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students Germany 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany” .
Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany
The new Full tuition Bucerius Global Scholarship is now available for all new international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fees of the one-year Master’s program (EUR 22,000) in full and offers an additional stipend for living expenses.
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M. / MLB) is a one-year graduate program for young professionals with a professional or academic interest in the interrelation between law and business.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline:Around April
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue full time Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law or Business.
- Scholarship Award: The Bucerius Global Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program. In addition to covering the entire tuition fee for the one-year program, the scholarship includes a stipend for living expenses.
- Full-tuition scholarship (EUR 22,000)
- The additional stipend for living expenses
- Exclusively for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business
- Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master’s program for young professionals with an undergraduate degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and business. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which means that work experience is required.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major| Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships
Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application
Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants
How to Apply: The Bucerius Global Scholarship is the most prestigious scholarship offered for the Master of Law and Business Program. It honors the best applicants by providing full tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses.
Applicants who wish to be considered for the Bucerius Global Scholarships must submit the following with their complete application for admission (merge all documents and upload under section 8.2 in the online application form):
- An essay (in English) of 500 to 750 words that identify a current legal or business controversy or challenge facing a country, specific region or the world as such and outlines a realistic approach to address the issue
- Financial aid application forms and supporting documents (download below)
The Bucerius Global Scholars will be chosen by a distinguished committee of Bucerius faculty, administration, alumni and representatives of an anonymous benefactor who has provided generous funding for the Global Scholarships.
- Decisions regarding the Bucerius Global Scholarships will be announced around May 15, 2018.
- Instructions(please read before you proceed)
- Application form student
- Application form parents
- Application form spouse
- *Preference will be given to applicants from emerging market economies. Applicants who are not selected for the Bucerius Global Scholarships will automatically be considered for partial funding.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Full Tuition Bucerius Global Master Scholarship for International Students, Germany ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
See Other Scholarships Others Are Reading
Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships
Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana | Best Colleges In Louisiana
Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements
Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin | Best Colleges In Wisconsin
Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio