Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK 2023/2024
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK 2023/2024”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [nottingham business school, nottingham business school phd, nottingham business school phd application, phd finance nottingham university, university of nottingham phd scholarships, university of nottingham postgraduate, nottingham university phd, university of nottingham postgraduate admissions, Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK 2023/2024], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK ” .
Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK
The Nottingham University Business School invites applications for PhD studentships from candidates starting their studies on 1 October.
Nottingham University Business School’s vision is to shape the future of responsible business and management in an increasingly interconnected world.
Nottingham University Business School is the business school of the University of Nottingham, the United Kingdom situated on the university’s Jubilee Campus. The current dean of the business school is Professor Alistair Bruce.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Around March
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are project-based and in the following areas: Accounting, Centre for Health Innovation, Leadership and Learning (CHILL), Haydn Green Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (HGI), Industrial Economics and Finance, Management, Marketing and Operations Management and Information Systems.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be funded for three years and cover a maintenance stipend of £14,553 each year, plus UK/EU student tuition fees of £4195 at the current rate.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have
A 2.1 or higher honours degree in a social science
A masters degree that includes a substantial research element, with an average score of over 65% in the taught modules and 65% or above in the dissertation
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply
Your application must include a research proposal indicating your research area and the key issues you are interested in examining.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Business School PhD Scholarships at Nottingham University UK ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants