Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Dubai Campus 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Dubai Campus 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Dubai Campus will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [scholarship for mba, scholarship positions, scholarship positions com usa, scholarship positions com canada, macquarie university scholarships in australia 2021, masters scholarships, scholarship positions undergraduate, cass business school dubaiemba, Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students, Dubai Campus 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students, Dubai Campus”
Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students, Dubai Campus
Applications are invited for executive MBA scholarships for international students at Cass Business School in Dubai campus for the year 2021. The scholarship covers up to AED45,000, the scholarship will be deducted from the second fee instalment.
Cass Business School is one of City, University of London’s five Schools. It’s among Europe’s leading business schools and in the global elite of business schools that hold the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation.
All applicants to the Full-time MBA are required to take either GMAT or GRE. Applicants should aim for a well-balanced minimum GMAT score of 600 (the average score is 653) and for an equivalent minimum score in GRE.
- Application Deadline: Around April
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Executive MBA programme.
- Scholarship Award: A scholarship covers up to AED45, 000; the scholarship will be deducted from the second fee instalment.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Cass Women in Business Scholarship
Open to: Female candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement to date and show the potential to achieve great success during and after the Cass Business School MBA.
Describe the sector in which you work and identify the two greatest challenges it will face in the next five years, how will you as an MBA graduate be able to tackle this? (1,000 words)
Academic Excellence Scholarship
Open to: Candidates who have achieved a 2.1 or a 1st class undergraduate degree (or equivalent) or Merit or Distinction MSc/ PhD (65% or above).
Application question: Describe how you believe a scholarship will benefit you, Cass Business School and wider society. (approx. 1,000 words)
Open to: Candidates with exceptional entrepreneurial flair creating and running a successful or growing business venture(s).
Application question: What is it about Entrepreneurship that interests you in the MENA region? Describe your business or your business idea. Describe how you believe a scholarship will benefit you and explain how gaining skills from the EMBA will help you launch or grow your business. (approx. 1,000 words)
Islamic Finance Scholarship
Open to: Candidates with a background in Islamic Finance.
Application question: We require you to write an essay demonstrating what contributions you have or are planning to make for Islamic Finance sector. (approx. 1,000 words)
Open to: MENA citizens who are underprivileged and would like to make a contribution to the region.
Application question: We require you to write an essay demonstrating how you can contribute towards the region by nurturing the leadership, management, finance and entrepreneurial skills that will build the region’s future. (approx. 1,000 words)
Cass Women in STEM Scholarship
Open to: Female candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement to date with a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths background.
What are your career plans for the next 5 years after completing the programme and how will a scholarship help you to achieve them? (500 words)
Professional Excellence Scholarship
Open to: Open to candidates who have clear professional merit and can demonstrate their potential to contribute to all aspects of the MBA programme.
Global Women’s Leadership Scholarship
Amount Awarded: 50% toward tuition fees
Application Deadline: Around April, 2021
This scholarship is open to female Executive MBA candidates. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding achievement in their academic or professional careers.
English Language Requirements: All applicants to the Full-time MBA are required to take either GMAT or GRE. You should aim for a well-balanced minimum GMAT score of 600 (the average score is 653) and for an equivalent minimum score in GRE. We consider all applications on an individual basis and a high GMAT or GRE score doesn’t guarantee admission. You can apply before you take either test if you provide your confirmed test date on your application form – you must send us the test booking confirmation together with your application.
How to Apply: Please submit your scholarship application by the deadline specified, together with a complete Executive MBA application, which consists of the following:
- A completed online application form
- Personal statement (1200 words)
- Two completed reference forms from suitable sources. Two professional references are acceptable
- Your degree certificate(s) and, for non-UK degrees, your degree transcript or confirmation of your professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA)
- Your IELTS or TOEFL score, if English is not your native language. This requirement may be waived if you have studied or worked in an English-speaking country for at least a year
- Application fee.
Candidates are welcome to apply for more than one scholarship, but please note that only one scholarship will be awarded per candidate.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Cass Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Dubai Campus ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships