Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain will be out as well as how to go about the application
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [financial aid for international students in spain, spanish government scholarships for international students 2023, spain scholarships for international students 2023, scholarships in spain for international students, scholarships in spain for developing countries, student grants spain, spanish language scholarships for international students, research scholarships spain, Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain” .
Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students Spain
Applications are invited for Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants Programme to study in Spain. Foreign students are eligible to apply for this grant.
This financial aid is offered through a grants programme to enable students with limited means and a good academic record to begin and/or continue their studies.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish private university owned by the Society of Jesus, with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastián, and the Deusto Business School branch in Madrid. The University of Deusto is the oldest private university in Spain.
- Application Deadline: Around June
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue bachelor’s degree studies and postgraduate studies.
- Study Subject: The following are the programmes that offer the grant: –
- Master’s degree in Management
- Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Master’s degree in European & International Business Management
- Master’s degree in Advanced Marketing
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Master’s degree in Competitiveness & Innovation
- Master’s degree in International Business
- Scholarship Award: The DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants are awarded in the form of a 20% to 40% percent reduction in the tuition fee (the contribution fee and credit recognition fees are not included) for first time enrolment in subjects. This reduction is to be applied to each of the monthly tuition payments.
- Nationality: Foreign students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
These grants are complementary to other aid awarded by public bodies.
Students who have been admitted to postgraduate studies of Deusto Business School (except Master’s degree in Accounts Auditing) and who have a grade point of average of 6 on a scale of 0-10 (or the equivalent for foreign degree programmes) are eligible to apply for the DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants.
Candidates’ CVs, academic and personal reasons for studying the Master’s degree and their relationship with the University of Deusto will be evaluated for the final decision.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Grant applications may be sent by post to the address shown at the end of this document, to the email becas-at-deusto.es or submitted at the Grants Service during office hours.
- Application form
- Academic transcript of the studies giving access to the Master’s degree programme (UD graduates are exempt). In the event that the grade point average is not shown (on a scale of 0-10), certification providing proof of this mark.
- Motivation letter to the Grants Committee explaining the reasons for applying for the grant and why the applicant considers him/herself a deserving candidate.
- Proof of residence which includes a list of all the persons residing in the home.
- A complete photocopy of income tax and/or assets declaration for all the computable family members for the last fiscal exercise. In the event that any computable family members should not have to file an income tax and/or assets declaration, a certificate from the Treasury with the revenue account assignment for that exercise.
- Certificates of all the family’s income during the last income tax and/or assets declaration from unemployment benefits, pensions, promotion funds, etc. which are not shown in detail on the income tax and/ or assets declaration.
- In cases of separation or divorce, proof of the updated amount of the pension received must be presented, or, if applicable, proof that it has not been collected.
- Proof of the following, if applicable to the applicant’s situation:
- Member of large family
- Legally qualified disability.
- Document providing proof of the student’s economic – independence.
Foreign students must provide the equivalents of the above documents issued in their home country.
In any case, the Grants Service reserves the right to request any document it considers appropriate.
Failure to submit all of the required documents will result in rejection of the application.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Deusto Business School-Vizcaina Aguirre Foundation Grants for Foreign Students, Spain”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants