EBSU Admission List Released: The management and school authorities of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) have released the 2023/2024 Merit and 2nd Admission Lists. The EBSU Admission List can now be accessed on the School and JAMB portals.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) and sat for the EBSU Post UTME for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit and second batch admission lists.
Follow the steps below to check your admission status on the school portal.
How to Check the EBSU Admission List on the School Portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Select your program type
- Choose to search either by JAMB reg Number or By Name
- Provide your JAMB Reg. Number or Name in the required column
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
Or, check the files below to access the PDF version;
EBSU 2nd Batch Admission List
The list has also been uploaded on the JAMB Portal and can be accessed via the procedure below
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that EBSU requires to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay EBSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is EBSU school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to EBSU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC results, NECO results, etc), JAMB admission letters, Birth certificates, LGA identification certificates, JAMB result print-outs, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with EBSU’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career at EBSU.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
All the best in your pursuit!