The administrative body of the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) is delighted to inform the general public and, more specifically, applicants who participated in the application process for its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year that the university’s admission list is now publicly accessible online.
Candidates who submitted applications for ESUT’s undergraduate programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session are eligible to verify their admission status.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Access Your ESUT Admission Status
Via the ESUT Admission Status Portal
- Navigate to the ESUT Admission Status Checking Portal by visiting https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx.
- In the designated column, enter your JAMB registration number.
- Conclude the procedure by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. This will reveal your ESUT admission status.
Via JAMB’s Admission Status Portal
As an alternative, candidates may also consult the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal to ascertain their ESUT admission status. The ensuing steps are to be followed:
- Go to JAMB’s portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Utilize your JAMB username and password for logging in.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Input your examination year and registration number in the requisite fields.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status’ or opt for ‘Access my CAPS’ for an extensive admission overview.
Action Plan for Candidates Granted Admission
Candidates who have been successfully admitted into ESUT’s first-degree programmes should execute the following:
- Log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
- Once the admission has been accepted, print your JAMB admission letter.
- If the course allocated does not align with the course initially chosen, candidates are permitted to apply for a change of course via JAMB’s Portal.
All the best in your pursuit!