The esteemed Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES Oyo), announces with pleasure that the management has unveiled the list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into its noteworthy NCE programs for the academic session of 2023/2024.
Procedure to Access the Admission List
Prospective students of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo are currently able to review their admission status exclusively via the JAMB admission status-checking portal. The following step-by-step procedure will guide candidates to access their admission status efficiently:
- Visit the JAMB Portal: Navigate to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to JAMB Profile: Login by entering your username and password into the provided fields.
- Access Admission Status: Scroll to locate and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Input your exam year and registration number as required. Thereafter, select ‘Check Admission Status’ or ‘Access my CAPS’ to review your admission status and avail of other related services.
Notes to Candidates Seeking Admission
Candidates who are still awaiting admission should be cognizant of the ongoing admission processes and are encouraged to routinely review the JAMB site and the College’s website to monitor their admission status.
Guidance for Admitted Candidates
Candidates who have achieved successful admission into the NCE programs of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo are instructed to:
- Confirm Admission: Access the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and decide to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print Admission Letter: Once admission is accepted, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Course Amendments: In instances where candidates are allocated courses divergent from their initial preferences, a change of course can be applied for on the JAMB Portal.