Applications are hereby invited for admission into the following WEEKEND/PART-TIME programs in the Federal Polytechnic Idah for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Polytechnic Diploma (PD) – 6months
Certificate in view – Polytechnic Diploma Certificate.
Part-Time (ND) – Two years (four semesters)
Certificate in view – National Diploma (ND).
Pre-HND – One year (two semesters)
Certificate in view- National Diploma
Part-time (HND) – Two years (four semesters).
Certificate in view – Higher National Diploma (HND)
Top-up ND – One academic session.
Certificate in view – ND with good classification.
Top-up HND – One academic session.
Certificate in view – HND with good classification.
THE SCHOOL FEES WILL BE MODERATE & AFFORDABLE TO APPLICANTS.
THE AVAILABLE COURSES OFFERED ARE:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Banking and Fiance (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Electronic Engineering (with options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & machines) HND only.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy engineering
- Mechatronics engineering (ND only)
- Welding & fabrication (ND only).
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Cartography (ND only).
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication (ND only)
- Local Government Administration (ND only)
- Law (Polytechnic Diploma)
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management & Technology
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The following procedures are to be followed.
i. Log into the address http://forms.fepoda.edu.ng
ii. Click on the PTHND, PRE-HND, PTND, and Poly Diploma.
iii. Create an account with a valid email address.
iv. Proceed to log in, make a payment of N15,000 through Remita, and complete the application form.
v. Print the application form and other necessary documents.
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
The closing date for the application will be announced in due course.
This is a golden opportunity for individuals who want to improve their educational status.
Enquires: 08030623380, 08055757345, 07089681169.
DR. O. A. ONIYIDE
All the best in your pursuit!