Federal Polytechnic, Ukana is now inviting prospective students to apply for its forthcoming 2023/2024 academic session. The management has officially begun the sale of post-UTME application forms for those seeking admission into their full-time National Diploma (ND) programs.
Admission Requirements for Federal Polytechnic, Ukana
Post UTME Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should possess five O-level credit passes, obtained at a maximum of two (2) sittings. The recognized examination bodies include SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- As for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), a minimum score of 100 is required.
How to Secure Your Spot: Application Procedure
- Fee Payment: Applicants are required to make a payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as the screening fee. This must be done on or before the 30th of August 2023, exclusively at the Bursary Department of the institution.
- Required Documents: When attending the screening, candidates are to bring along the originals and photocopies of:
- WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate or Statement of Results
- Age Certificate or Declaration of Age
- JAMB Result Slip
- Certificate of Origin
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs.
- If you haven’t chosen Federal Polytechnic, Ukana as your primary institution of choice, now’s the time to make that change via the JAMB Portal.
Post UTME Screening Details
All eligible candidates are encouraged to take note of the following:
- Dates: The screening exercise is scheduled for Wednesday, 30th to Thursday, 31st August 2023.
- Time: It will commence at 10:00 am on both days.
- Venue: The 250-Capacity Lecture Theatre, Main Campus.
Available ND Programmes:
Candidates can seek admission into a range of accredited ND Programmes, such as:
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
For any additional information or clarification, prospective candidates are advised to visit the Admissions Office located in Federal Polytechnic, Ukana, Akwa Ibom State. Alternatively, you can directly contact them at 08117943575.
All the best in your pursuit!