The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) Post UTME screening admission form is currently on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
The Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) wishes to announce the commencement of its 2023/2024 admission exercise. The programs approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for admission in the 2023/2024 session are enlisted below:
FUAZ Available Programmes:
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Economics/Extension Services
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics and
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, DVM
FUAZ Cut-off Mark:
- B. Agric. Animal Science (140),
- B. Agric. Crop Science (140),
- B. Agric. Economics/Extension Services (140),
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture (140),
- B.Sc. Biology (140),
- B.Sc. Chemistry (140),
- B.Sc. Computer Science (160),
- B.Sc. Mathematics (140),
- B.Sc. Physics (140) and
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, DVM (180).
How to Apply FUAZ Post UTME Screening
Prospective candidates who must have sat for 2023 UTME scored a minimum institutional cut-off mark in the specified program, and have obtained a minimum of Five (5) credits in the relevant O’ level subjects combination as specified (see JAMB Brochure) are to apply for any of the programs listed above by following the steps below:
1. Upload O’level results to the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
2. Register for FUAZ Post-UTME Admission Screening using the link https://portal.fuaz.edu.ng, read admission instructions and subsequently proceed with registration after payment of the N2,000:00 non-refundable screening fee.
Kindly note that FUAZ is not considering Direct Entry admissions (DE) for the 2023/2024 session. The closing date for application is Friday 29th September, 2023.
All the best in your pursuit!