Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Basic Studies admission form is currently on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. Details on how to apply are as follows;
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into its Basic Studies program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Basic Studies program is a two-semester preparatory program geared towards securing admission into the under-listed degree programs.
List of Basic Studies Courses Offered at FUOTUOKE
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
B.NSc. Nursing Science
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- BMLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc.Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Sc.Ed. Computer Science Education
- B.Sc.Ed. Mathematics Education
Applicants into the Basic Studies program are required to have credit passes in O’Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant Science subjects at not more than two sittings. Successful applicants must enroll and sit for the 2024 JAMB/UTME Examination with the relevant subject combination for the desired degree program.
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Basic Studies Programmes
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00NGN) only. Visit Applications at http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for the online application.
Documents Required for the Online Application
Applicants are to upload:
1. Passport photograph ( in JPG format)
2. Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result(s)
3. Scanned copy of the LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
4. Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
On completion of the Online process, applicants are to come with a copy of the application acknowledgment printout and copies of all the uploaded documents to the School of Basic Studies complex, East Campus, Federal University Otuoke, for clearance and registration.
The closing date for the Online Application is Saturday 30th September 2023.
For Enquiries: +2348037100416
Email: [email protected]
Signed: Yousuo Donald Iruo
All the best in your pursuit!