The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), an esteemed institution renowned for its commitment to technological advancement, has announced the release of its Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Supplementary Admission List Now Online
Just as with the Merit Admission List, FUTO has taken steps to ensure the accessibility and convenience of its prospective students by uploading the Supplementary Admission List online. This move aligns with the university’s commitment to embracing digital platforms for efficiency and broadened accessibility.
Guide on Checking FUTO Supplementary Admission List
Prospective students who wish to check their admission status, they can do so by visiting the FUTO admission status-checking portal.
- Log on to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/modules/admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the submit button to access your admission status.
Crucial Steps to Validate Your Admission
Upon successful confirmation of admission, prospective students are required to take some important steps to validate their admission. Failure to adhere to these directives could lead to forfeiture of the admission offer.
- Kindly change your first choice Course to the offered Supplementary Course on the JAMB portal on/before Wednesday, June 7, 2023. This enables FUTO to admit you on CAPS.
- Visit the University Portal for the 2022/2023 schedule of fees and pay both Development and School Fees on/before Monday, June 19, 2023, to secure your admission to CAPS.
- Candidates admitted into certain programs are required to make specific changes. For instance, candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), Soil Science & Technology (SST), and Agribusiness (AGB) should change to “AGRICULTURE”. Similarly, candidates admitted to HUMAN ANATOMY should change to “HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY”.
Please note that non-compliance with these directives will result in the loss of the admission slot.
Checking Admission Status on JAMB Portal
As an alternative, prospective students can also check their admission status directly on the JAMB portal. The steps are:
- Visit the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/e-facility/.
- log in to your Jamb profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your FUTO admission status.
The management of FUTO congratulates all candidates that made it to the Supplementary Admission List.
All the best in your pursuit