Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Global Challenges Doctoral Centre PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [uk scholarships for international students 2023, phd scholarships for international students in europe, undergraduate scholarships for international students in uk, fully funded phd in uk for international students, british council scholarships for international students, scholarships to study in uk for african students, how to get scholarship in uk, phd scholarships 2023/24, Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK 2023/24 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK ”.
Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK
The University of Kent is happy to announce Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships starting in the academic year (from September ).
The scholarship call is open to applicants from all nationalities.
The University is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
We are a forward-thinking research institution, committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of our students and staff.
The University of Kent requires all non-native speakers of English to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree.
- Applications Deadline: January
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, in any discipline
- Scholarship Award: Annual Tuition fees at the UKRI Home/EU rate (£4,260 in 2) plus annual stipend at UKRI rates (£14,777 in .
- Nationality: The scholarship call is open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: 8 doctoral scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarship call is open to applicants from all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates applying for a PhD degree must normally hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1) or a Master’s Degree (at Merit or Distinction) in a relevant, appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognised institution. In addition, programmes of study at individual schools have specific entry requirements that need to be fulfilled (check under “entry requirements” tab on Kent’s course finder page)
- The University of Kent requires all non-native speakers of English to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree. For more information on English language requirements, please visit this page.
How to Apply: Applications for GCDC scholarships can be both student-led and project-led.
For student-led applications, interested students can suggest their own research projects. In this case, we strongly recommend students to contact the supervisor they have in mind to discuss their research proposal ahead of applying formally. Staff contact details can be found on the relevant school’s website.
When applying, students should follow the University of Kent’s online application process. As part of the process, students should include the following:
– explain reasons for study/outline research proposal;
– provide details/evidence of qualifications;
– provide two academic references;
– provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
For project-led applications, we invite academic staff members across all Kent faculties to suggest projects suitable for a PhD student to conduct. Please summarize the project aims (max 500 words),what kind of attributes and skills you are looking for in prospective applicants (300 words), how the project is ODA compliant (200 words), and how the project fits within the GCRF’s remit (max 200 words). Interested academics should submit their project-led applications by Monday, 26th November 2018 to graduateschool-at-kent.ac.uk. We will post the project descriptions on the GCDC website and open them up for student applications. Students who are interested in applying for project-led applications should still submit their online application following the process outlined above.
The applications will be assessed by a panel appointed by the Kent GCRF Advisory Board. The panel will include the Dean of the Graduate School, the GCDC academic lead, and Associate Deans for Graduate Studies from all 3 faculties. The panel will compile a shortlist based on the quality of applications, as well as compliance with ODA and GCRF funding rules. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview (to be conducted in person or via Skype) in February
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) PhD Scholarships For International Students In UK”.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants