Greenfield University Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Details on how to apply are as follows;
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB, you can still gain admission through a change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centers.
List of Courses Offered at Greenfield University, Kaduna
Faculty of Science and Technology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Biology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc Economics
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli Faculty of Allied Health Sciences.
1. BNSc. Bachelor of Nursing Science.
- Duration: 5 years.
2.BMLSc. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science.
- Duration: 5 years.
3. DPT Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Duration: 6 years.
Fee for Allied Health Courses :
i. BNSc : N1,350,000(One Million three hundred and fifty thousand naira only) including accommodation.
ii BMLSc : N1, 150,000(One Million one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) including accommodation.
iii DPT N1, 150,000(One Million one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) including accommodation.
Note: Staying in the University’s accommodation is mandatory for all Allied Health Sciences students
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2023/2024 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB.
JAMB score of at least 140.
How to Apply for Greenfield University Post UTME Screening Exercise
All students must come along with the following documents to complete the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government
All the best in your pursuit!