How To Flourish As a Late Bloomer in 2023
Is this word New to you?
Have you ever wondered who a late bloomer is?
Do you fall into the category of those who walked as a child until you were almost 3 years old or more?
Graduated from primary or secondary school when your age mates had left about 3 years before?
Got into the university after the 5th or 6th attempt?
Got married in your late 40s or 50s or 60s?
Had your children after so many years in marriage?
Then you are likely to be referred to as a Late bloomer. As Oprah Winfrey says, “Everyone has a supreme destiny.” Late bloomers are those who find their supreme destiny on their own schedule, in their own way.
Nuggets on why a late bloomer should Flourish Still?
1. If you consider yourself a late bloomer, take a moment to look at everything you’ve gone through in your life up until now and recognize how each and every misstep or missed opportunity has led you to where you are today.
2. OK, so you might not have been the most popular kid in high school or landed your dream career at twenty-five, but you can now own who you are, accept your personal timeline, and feel proud for continuing to live life your way.
3. As Being a late bloomer accept that we’re all at different speeds, especially romantically, and that’s the beauty of it.
4. The beauty of late bloomer is that you appreciate every step of your growth eventually.
5. A late Bloomberg’s Flourishing is not defined by their age but by the passion and dedication they leverage on in the course of their pursuits.
6. They may have a late start but late bloomers can spring up surprises as they catch up with those who started early.
7. Late bloomers are proofs that it is never too late to make a reality out of your dreams and keep Flourishing as well.
Watch this space for more Guide On How to Remain Relevant in the Digital Landscape after 40.