The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) in Lapai has rolled out the red carpet for aspirants eyeing a spot in its 2023/2024 academic session. The university’s management has formally announced the availability of its Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms.
Are You Eligible?
For candidates who have earmarked IBB University, Lapai as their institution of primary choice during the 2023 UTME registration, the eligibility bar has been set at a score of 150 and above. Concurrently, Direct Entry applicants are also invited to participate in this screening process.
However, a significant note for Direct Entry candidates: IBBU will not be accepting A’ Level NABTEB results. Candidates from this category are mandated to pay the screening fee and thereafter, upload scanned copies of their GCE or Advanced Level (IJMBE) A’ Level results.
IBBU’s Step-by-Step Result Submission and Screening Guide
Note 1: Before delving deep, all UTME aspirants are advised to cross-check their suitability for IBBU’s UTME O’Level results screening.
Note 2: Upon confirming eligibility and meeting the requirements, candidates can advance to the online payment stage via Paystack.
Note 3: Each candidate is required to make a payment of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K). This fee covers the submission of either one or two O’Level results. It is inclusive of any bank or transactional charges.
The Application Procedure for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form
The entire screening and verification process spans from Wednesday, 16th August to Friday, 22nd September 2023. It’s broken down into three stages:
Stage 1: Checking Candidate’s Eligibility
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number for eligibility verification.
- If found eligible, input their mobile number and choose how many result(s) they wish to submit (a maximum of two sittings for O’Level results are permissible).
- Post this, a transaction ID/invoice will be generated, presenting two payment options: Interswitch Branch Collect or Interswitch web pay.
Stage 2: Payment Execution
Candidates can opt for:
- Branch Collect: Here, an invoice slip is generated to facilitate payment at any partnered bank via the Interswitch platform. These banks include Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, and United Bank of Africa, among others.
- WebPAY: Selecting this directs the candidate to the Interswitch webPAY page for online payment. A comprehensive guide on using this platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: Result Submission
Upon successful payment, candidates will receive an SMS confirmation. Using the provided details in the SMS, candidates must log in to the portal to input their results and other necessary information. Post-submission, an acknowledgment slip can be printed for personal records.
Facing Issues? Reach Out
For any queries, concerns, or feedback, candidates can get in touch with IBBU’s I.C.T Unit or the Academic Office. Alternatively, they can drop an email at [email protected]. For those preferring a more direct approach, the helpline is available at 08077034546 or 07062878290, operational from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Mondays to Saturdays.
All the best in your pursuit!