How do I immigrate to Canada with my handsome Boyfriend as a Waitress in 2023/2024? This is what we are able to share with you today here at Prettylifesylez.
This article describes in detail how to Immigrate to Canada as a Supervising Waitress with or without a Job offer. There are thousands of Waitresses just like you emigrating to Canada next year.
If you’re looking to immigrate to Canada as a Waitress you’re in luck! Waitresses are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer. If you are a Waitress and have been working as a Supervising Waitress you may qualify to immigrate to Canada.
Hot Cake Ways To Migrate to Canada As a Waitress
Every occupation on the Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as a Waitress is 6311. This is also known as the NOC Code for Supervising Waitress.
No doubt you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the Express Entry process but as a Waitress, you also have other options to secure your Canada Visa from the start.
For starters, Supervising Waitresses are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the demand for Supervising Waitresses in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In Demand List).
The code for Supervising Waitresses on the NOC is 6311…
This is great news for Waitresses the world over hoping to live and work in Canada.
Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa and in that case, as a Supervising Waitress looking to immigrate to Canada we’ll be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program.
Waitresses from all over the world are eligible to make an Express Entry for Canada Residency providing they have the right skills, experience, and qualifications in their home country.
Supervising Waitresses looking to move to Canada to work under this NOC category 6311, might be employed under work titles including:
- cafeteria supervisor
- canteen supervisor
- catering supervisor
- food assembly supervisor
- food service supervisor
- food service supervisor, hospital
- hospital food service supervisor
- railway dining car food service supervisor
- shift manager, fast food restaurant
- supervisor, food concession
- supervisor, food services
- swing manager, fast food restaurant
- unit supervisor – food services
All these roles held by a Supervising Waitress are eligible to apply under this specific NOC category of 6311.
Skills and Tasks to Immigrate to Canada as a Supervising Waitress.
In general Supervising Waitresses moving to Canada will be able to demonstrate knowledge or experience of the following:
Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check the assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labor costs.
Whilst the above is meant as a general guide do take our free online visa assessment for further information and be sure to list out your skills and qualifications in detail.
Emigrate Canada has a dedicated Food Industry Workers desk that only represents Food Industry Workers to immigrate to Canada. They understand your profession and can talk your language when it comes to explaining your immigration pathway and the route to securing a Canada Visa for you (and your family).
Qualifications required to Immigrate to Canada as a Supervising Waitress
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
We represent Waitresses from all over the World so regardless of your country of qualification feel free to contact us today for a full breakdown of your Canadian Immigration chances.
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Supervising Waitress
The first stage in your Canadian immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System.
CRS Points are awarded for (amongst other things)
Your partner’s skills
As well as providing you with important CRS points these factors also count towards your overall Immigration Points score which must equal or exceed a total of 67
Take our free online visa assessment for an up-to-date report on whether you have enough points to immigrate to Canada as a Supervising Waitress from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
Once you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) from Canadian Immigration as a result of your Express Entry application you’ll only have 60 days in which to lodge a formal application so under no circumstances should you lodge an Express Entry application ‘claiming’ to have certain points without first having all of your points verified through different testing, education equivalence certificates, and skilled worker assessments.
Once you are invited to apply for your Canada Visa you cannot go back and have these things verified retrospectively, they must be done before you claim any points for them, and given that your express entry profile is only valid for one year it makes sense to present the best possible case right from the start.