ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [isb scholarship quora, citi scholarship isb, isb diversity scholarship essay, isb merit scholarship, indian school of business fees, isb aiesec fee waiver, indian school of business undergraduate courses, isb scholarship essay, ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India, ” .
ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India
The Indian School of Business awards several tuition fee waivers for both and international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate Programme in Management (PGP).
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is designed for those who want to transform their careers by expanding their existing thought process and refining their goals and objectives.
Indian School of Business is a private business school with campuses in Hyderabad, Telangana, India and Mohali, Punjab, India. The institute has various Management programs with the Post Graduate Program in Management as its flagship course.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business.
Scholarship Award: These waivers vary in amount from INR. 5Lakh to full tuition fee and are disbursed either on merit or need-based criteria. These scholarships are awarded to candidates during admission or after enrolment, at the discretion of the AdCom or the corporate donor.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The ISB funded tuition waivers include corporate and donor-funded scholarships. These waivers are awarded at the time of admission. The following are the broad categories of waivers:
- Merit Waivers: Awarded based on the overall weighted scores at the end of the selection process. Up to 40 scholarships varying from INR 5 Lakhs to full tuition fee are awarded to eligible candidates at the discretion of the Adcom.
- Need-Based Waivers: ISB and Corporate donors’ together award up to 40 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs each to deserving candidates whose family income is not more than INR 10 Lakhs (including applicant’s pre-ISB income). Candidates have to submit an essay and proof of income to be eligible for the need-based waiver
- ISB Merit by Diversity: ISB believes that diversity enriches the learning experience both inside and outside the Class. To encourage students with diverse profiles ISB gives scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs to up to 10 students. Candidates will have to write an essay for applying to the Merit by Diversity scholarship.
- AIESEC – ISB Waivers: Up to 3 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs are given to AIESECers. An essay needs to be submitted for the same.
- International Diversity: ISB offers up to 30 scholarships of varying amounts to deserving international students.
- Bridge to India: This scholarship is given to Indian origin students currently working abroad, who plans to move back to India. INR 5 – 10 Lakhs scholarships are awarded to up to 5 students. Eligible students would have to submit an essay for the same.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major| Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
Entrance Requirement: To be considered a PGP applicant for the Class of , you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply: These scholarships are awarded to candidates during admission or after enrolment, at the discretion of the AdCom or the corporate donor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is Around January
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ISB Funded Tuition Waivers at Indian School of Business, India ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
See Other Scholarships Others Are Reading
Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships
Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana | Best Colleges In Louisiana
Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements
Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin | Best Colleges In Wisconsin
Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio