JAMB Profile Creation 2019 – How To Create JAMB Profile In 2019 www.jamb.org.ng
JAMB profile creation 2019 steps – Do you want to register for JAMB and hence looking for how to create your JAMB profile easily in 2019? If yes, continue reading this article below.
On this page, you will find the most complete guide on JAMB profile creation in 2019. Edoaffairs will show you how to register your JAMB profile easily.
This guide will also cover:
- JAMB profile creation portal
- How to login to your JAMB profile after registration
- How to get password to your JAMB profile in 2019
- JAMB profile creation for JAMB direct entry
- how to register for JAMB profile 2019
- JAMB profile confirmation code
- how to retrieve JAMB profile password e.t.c
So, let’s dive right into the JAMB profile creation process guide.
JAMB Profile Creation 2019 Steps And Guide
The way you create a JAMB profile in 2017 is different from how to create your profile in 2018 or 2019.
The process has been completely changed for better. In 2017, you could create your JAMB profile on JAMB mobile app or online.
In 2019 however, JAMB profile creation is done on your mobile phone using SMS and completed at an accredited CBT centre.
Don’t worry, I am going to show you how the whole process of JAMB profile creation is done is 2019.
Edoaffairs will also show you the old process of creating a profile.
Why the old again?
That way, you will know if you or someone has created your profile the wrong way.
Most importantly, I am going to show you the new way to create JAMB profile in 2019 first.
How To Create JAMB Profile In 2019
According to JAMB, no candidate should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
Before I proceed, let me emphasize this.
Any process of JAMB profile creation Edoaffairs will be showing you below should be done using your OWN VALID e-mail address and phone number.
Do not allow anyone to use their email address and phone number for you. You may not be able to change your email address after completing your registration.
Now that you know that, Edoaffairs will show you the JAMB profile creation process.
To create your profile, send your name (Surname First-name and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
If your names contain more than 38 characters, then you should remove your middle name as it is optional.
NOTE: SMS costs Fifty Naira (N50), so ensure you have sufficient airtime before you send the message.
If not, you will not receive the JAMB profile code.
After that, a 10 digit profile code would be sent to your telephone number.
This code will then be used to purchase JAMB registration ePIN at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
NOTE: You need an VALID email address to pay for JAMB e-PIN. If you do not have any, click here to create a gmail account now.
An e-PIN will be generated for you at the bank after you pay and will also be sent to your phone number.
It is the e-PIN that you will then take to JAMB accredited centre to complete your registration.
That is how to create a JAMB profile in 2019. Your details will be uploaded to JAMB portal automatically.
This JAMB profile creation process is the same thing for Direct entry candidates too.
JAMB Profile Creation Self-Help
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost profile code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
- To retrieve a lost e-PIN, send UTMEPIN or DEPIN to 55019 for UTME and Direct entry e-PIN respectively.
NOTE: Each SMS costs Fifty Naira (N50).
Old Way Of Creating JAMB Profile On www.jamb.org.ng
REMEMBER: This method of profile creation no longer works. I am only putting it here so that you do not follow guides that recommend you use it.
- The first step is to validate your email address on the JAMB portal. To do this, click here.
- Fill in your email in the first two spaces provided, then select a question and type a secret answer in the last 2 spaces. The secret question and answer will be required if you forget your password to your profile on the JAMB portal, so ensure you always remember your selected question and the corresponding answer you typed.
- Then click “Verify Email”. A link will be sent to your email.
- 4: Open your email and find an email sent from “[email protected]”. The email should be titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
- Open the email and click the link that says “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”. If you are unable to click on the link, ensure the email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder. If it is, move it into your inbox to access the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is also a UNIQUE CODE that was sent to you in that email. Please ensure you do not delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe. You will be needing this code when you go to register at the CBT Centre.
Once you click the link in step one, step 2 provides you with a form to fill in your personal information
- Fill in all the information as provided by the form. Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA and Password to your profile.
- Please ensure you crosscheck all the above information, because if you don’t, it may cost you to change it in future.
- Once you are sure of all the above information, click on “Sign Up”.
- That’s all, your profile will be created immediately. You should see a message that says “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- You can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile.
If there is any change to the JAMB creation process, this guide will be updated. So, don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.
Any question on JAMB profile creation 2019? Use the comment section below.
Related Search On JAMB Profile Creation:
- Jamb – profile login
- I can’t login to my jamb profile
- How to change jamb profile email
- I forgot my jamb profile password