Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University, will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [anu scholarships 2023, australian national university scholarships for international students, anu scholarships 2023, australian national university fees for international students, anu accommodation scholarship, australian national university courses, anu tuition fees 2023, anu access scholarship, Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University ″
Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University
If you are seeking opportunities to study abroad, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Australian National University is offering the Johnstone Family Scholarship to the support Australian and international candidates.
The scholarship is open for the home and foreign candidates who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research university, has seven academic colleges and research centres. It is the world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement and particularly known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
At ANU candidates can focus on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: May 31
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar.
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to Australian and international citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidates must be a domestic or international student. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics (including the Bachelor of Mathematical Science, the Bachelor of Statistics, or a Bachelor of Science with a significant mathematical and/or statistical component, as determined by the Selection Committee).
They must have completed a minimum of 48 units and a maximum of 96 units of their degree course Candidates can demonstrate a history of excellent academic performance in their undergraduate degree program.
An undergraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics encouraged the candidates to enhance their data science credentials. You can develop their problem solving and logical reasoning skills. With a Mathematics or Statistics degree, you can build a career in the wide-ranging world of information technology and computing services.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must be outlining why they deserve the scholarship and how the funds would enable them to better pursue studies and reach potential.
- It should be in 500 words or less.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates apply for the admission at the university.
The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar in installments at the beginning of the semester.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the students studying undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Dates and Deadlines
The scholarship deadline is May 31
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University “.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships