The Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) is welcoming applications from candidates who are aptly qualified for their Basic Midwifery program for the 2023/2024 academic tenure.
Applicants keen on joining this esteemed institution should note the following qualifications:
- Attainment of 5 O’Level credits in the subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The qualifications should be from WAEC or NECO.
- It is imperative that these credits were acquired in not more than two sittings.
Obtaining the Application Form:
- The application PIN can be retrieved from the college’s online portal at https://application.kebbisnm.edu.ng/.
- Payment of N5,700 is to be made into the Kebbi State Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- It’s crucial to underscore that cash payments aren’t accepted either by or to any person.
Submission of the Application:
Applicants should proceed to Kebbi SNC Official Website – https://www.kebbisnm.edu.ng/ to fill in and submit their application forms.
Key Dates to Remember
- Admission Form Sale: Starting from Monday, 21st August 2023, and wrapping up on Friday, 8th September 2023.
- CBT Entrance Examination: Scheduled from Monday, 10th September to Saturday, 16th September 2023.
- Interview Sessions: These are slated to take place from Monday, 25th September to Saturday, 30th September 2023.
For applicants eyeing a position at KBCONS, this is a golden opportunity to embark on a journey in Basic Midwifery at one of the state’s prominent institutions. Ensure your credentials match the eligibility requirements and be prompt with your application process to secure a seat in the forthcoming academic session.
All the best in your pursuit!