LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program for International Students 2022
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students, 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program for International Students will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [tomorrow’s leaders scholarship program, mepi graduate scholarships, lau scholarships, lau tlg, mepi program manager, mepi lau, lau usaid, lau discounts, LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate TLG Scholarship Program for International Students 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program for International Students″
LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program for International Students
Funded by the U.S. Department of State U.S. MEPI (Middle East Partnership Initiative), the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship is available at Lebanese American University.
Students who are committed to complete their Master’s degree within two-years-starting Fall are welcome to apply. The scholarship program gives educational opportunities to Arab youth to help pursue higher quality education in an American education system.
Lebanese American University (LAU) is an accredited American university operating in Beirut and Byblos, Lebanon, under a charter from the State of New York. It is a secular and private American University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: March
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship Award: A $500 USD monthly stipend, Full tuition fees an many more
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Lebanon
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, or Yemen are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to pursue Master degree in the following field Applied Economics, Interdisciplinary Gender Studies, International Affairs, and Migration Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Students who are committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as a part of aster’s program are eligible to apply. To apply, you need to demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and LAU’s Financial Aid policies.
Because economics is essential for a number of different industries if you have a background in applied economics then you have a variety of career options.
The application mode of the scholarship is offline:
How to Apply
- To apply, the applicants must download the application form.
- The applicants need to submit the complete application form with all financial aid supporting documents to [email protected] (make sure you indicate “TLG-MEPI applicant” in the subject line).
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Completed LAU-TLG admission application for 2019-2020
- A recent passport-size photo.
- Identity card or passport (should be the same as the nationality to be used in the registration process at LAU).
- Educational certificates or diplomas (Bachelor, License, etc).
- Official transcript(s) of grades from all colleges or universities attended.
- Personal Essay of at least 1,000 words
- A research statement
- Recommendation letters from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- Certificate(s) of employment with a CV, if you have relevant work experience(s).
- Official scores of English proficiency test (depending on the university/college attended) by submitting one of the below:
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT), with a minimum score of 90. The code for LAU is 2595. The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
- Academic IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
- Applicants with Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) scores between 80 and 89 and IELTS scores of 6.5, have to register for ENG009 Remedial English, a three-credit course, or retake and pass the English test within the first year of enrollment. IBT and IELTS scores below 80 and 6.5 respectively are not acceptable.
- N.B. English proficiency exams may not be required from applicants from universities recognized by LAU where the language of instruction is English.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission into the university.
The scholarship will fund the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- A $500 USD monthly stipend while registering on a full-time basis
- Student housing during school months
- Internship opportunity
- Annual round-trip economy air ticket from home to campus
Dates and Deadline
All applications must be received by March , for consideration.
Scholarship Application Link.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate TLG Scholarship Program for International Student “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants