Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [soas scholarships, soas research studentship, phd scholarships london, soas phd programs, soas phd application deadline, sasakawa studentship soas, soas sasakawa, soas fellowships, Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK
Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK
The SOAS University of London is offering Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships for any full-time MPhil/PhD programme where the student will be working on some aspect of Japanese Studies.
SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution.
With our vast repository of knowledge and expertise on our specialist regions, we are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: May
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MPhil/PhD research.
- Study Subject:
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD programme where the student will be working on some aspect of Japanese Studies.
- Part-time programmes are not eligible.
- Scholarship Award: There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.
- Nationality: Open to UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Open to UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to UK/EU and Overseas applicants
- Current PhD students at SOAS, or newly enrolling full-time MPhil students with an offer of admission are eligible. Newly enrolling MPhil students may be given preference.
- It is important that your referees comment on your skill in Japanese in the areas of reading, composition and speaking.
- Applicant must possess an MA degree from SOAS or an equivalent institution in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission by the scholarship deadline.
- Applicants (new admissions, i.e. starting in September) must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should follow the following steps:
- STEP1: Apply for the scholarship by 16:00 (UK local time) on 1 May
You can apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form which will open HERE on 23 January
Current SOAS MPhil/PhD students only: In addition to the on-line scholarship application form, you will also need two references. Please send the reference form to each of your referees together with a copy of your completed scholarship application form. The Meiji Jingu reference form can be downloaded from the top right hand corner of this page from 23 January.
- STEP 2: Apply for your programme
In addition to the on-line scholarship application, new applicants only (new admissions, starting in September ), must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
Applicants must have an offer of admission to a degree programme at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV, a personal statement and a research proposal. The panel will be considering your scholarship application TOGETHER with your online application for admission. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 20 March ).
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships At SOAS University Of London In UK “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships