MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students 2023”
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [data science scholarships for international students 2023, data science scholarships usa, data science scholarships 2023, data science scholarships canada, data science scholarships uk, msc data science full scholarship, data science scholarships india, undergraduate data science scholarships], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students″
MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students
Excellent opportunity! In association with the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences is providing scholarships for international students.
The grant is established for students, who are at least in the final year of their BSc program and want to pursue MSc by research at any recognized institution of higher learning located in the same country as the AIMS Research Centre.
Established in September 2003, African Institute for Mathematical Sciences teaches both basic and applied mathematics. It has widespread support among the international academic community. It has also a research center in interdisciplinary areas.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who are interested in the field of Data Science. They can get the solid foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance, and employment services.
End of July or September
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Data Science
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold at least a BSc degree in any field related to mathematical sciences and should be interested in undertaking research in Data Science and its related disciplines. They need to have knowledge in mathematical, be open-minded and must be willing to conduct their research at their preferred AIMS Research Centre, or a designated partner institution in one of the AIMS host centers.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying to this education award, students are required to be registered in MSc degree coursework at any partner institution. After being enrolled, aspirants can use the online application portal to apply and submit supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide complete and accurate contact information of two referees, letters of support directly from the referees, a copy of the ‘Terms of Reference’ and the ‘Instructions for Referees’.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in this program, claimants must have to hold the bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are needed to hold a strong command on the English language for joining the program.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get benefit from the financial support of up to $10 000 per annum for at most two years.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “MSc Scholarships in Data Science for International Students”.
Thanks For Reading