The esteemed College of Nursing Sciences at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) is reaching out to prospective students. The institution has rolled out invitations to candidates who match the set qualifications for admission into a comprehensive 4-year Full-Time National Diploma (ND) to Higher National Diploma (HND) Non-Terminal Programme in the field of Nursing.
For the aspirants vying for a spot in this prestigious program, there’s a requisite to have achieved a score of, at the very least, 150 in the 2023 JAMB UTME. Only those meeting or exceeding this score are encouraged to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Key Details of the Screening Exercise
Date: 14th September 2023
Venue: FECOT Lecture Theatre, National Orthopaedic Compound, Igbobi, Lagos.
Time: Scheduled to commence at 10:00 a.m. sharp.
Each prospective candidate is obligated to remit a post-UTME screening fee. The set amount is a modest N 2,000.00. Payments can be processed through the College’s designated account using the Remita platform.
Documentation and Requirements for the Screening
Candidates attending the screening are expected to have in their possession:
- A duo of recent passport-sized photographs, ideally set against a pristine white backdrop.
- The original SSCE/NECO Certificate or a printed copy of their WAEC/NECO results.
- Their UTME printout and the corresponding result slip.
- If there’s been a change, the relevant Change of Course/Institution Slip.
- Proof of their State of Origin, certified by a relevant authority.
- Either their birth certificate or a corroborating affidavit.
Need More Information?
For a more nuanced understanding or any queries, the College is reachable through the following channels:
Telephone: 08078192852, 08062163038
Email: [email protected]
Prospective students are encouraged to gather the necessary documentation and ensure they meet the stipulated requirements in readiness for the screening exercise.
All the best in your pursuit!