Npower Registration 2019 – Edoaffairs will be giving you all the necessary information you need to know about Npower registration portal, available programmes, requirements, portal login, pre-selection tests (screening), shortlist e.t.c
It is going to be an interesting but long one, you don’t want to miss out anything.
If you think you know all these things already and just want to learn how to register for Npower in 2019, click here.
Keep the long story short, here it comes.
Calm down and follow me as Edoaffairs take you through the journey of Npower recruitment 2019.
What Is N-power Programme All About?
Npower is a job creation and empowerment programme initiated by the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2016.
The aim of the programme is to reduce the rate of unemployment among youths in Nigeria (both graduates and non-graduates).
Only persons between the age of 18 and 35 can apply for N-power programmes.
How Does This Work?
N-power serve as a platform where people can acquire skills and develop themselves.
After the training, job opportunities are provided for those who complete the programme and are successfully shortlisted.
Here’s what you should know.
There are various available programmes made available, you are free to choose one that suits you and which you qualify for.
The available programmes in Npower are divided into 2 main categories:
- Graduate category
- Non-graduate category
The graduate category include the N-power volunteer corps.
The non-graduate category include the N-power build and N-power knowledge.
What Does Npower Volunteer Corps Mean?
Just like I said earlier, Npower volunteer corps is under the graduate categories.
The duration of this programme is 2 years, where applicants (graduates) will undergo their primary task in a particular public service in their community.
The good news is there are many programmes under this category which you can apply for.
The available programmes include:
- Npower Teach & Npower Teach (STEM)
- Npower Health
- Npower Agro
- Npower Tax
If you want to know more about these programmes and their requirements, you need to read the article below:
- NPower Recruitment 2019 – Programmes, Eligibility & How It Works#
Who Qualifies To Apply For Npower?
Not just anyone can register for Npower programme.
There are certain requirements which you must meet before you can be allowed to register for Npower.
There are certain general requirements you must meet to be able to apply.
Also, various programmes also have their own specific additional requirements.
The general requirements for all applicants include:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen between the age of 18 – 35
- You must be willing to show interest in the programme you are applying for.
Now, let’s see how you can register for Npower in 2019.
Npower Registration 2019 – How To Apply Without Any Mistake
Before you proceed with the registration, note the following important things:
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) must match your first name, middle name and last name as it is arranged in the BVN database.
- Your BVN and Bank details will not be shared with third parties.
- The details you submit are only for verifying your identity and it is not guarantee for selection.
Now, follow the procedures below to register for Npower 2019 successfully:
1. Go to Npower recruitment application portal – www.apply.npower.gov.ng
2. Click on “Proceed to Application”
3. Fill in the required details which include:
- Bank Verification NUmber (BVN)
- First name
- Middle name
- Surname (Don’t forget: They must be arranged accordingly with your BVN)
- NUBAN Account Number
- Marital status
- Local Government of origin (and state of origin)
- Educational qualification e.t.c
4. Click on “Submit Application”
NOTE: The registration link is currently not working because the portal has not been activated and registration has not started yet.
Immediately registration starts, I am going to update this article with the new registration link.
Want to be informed when the portal becomes open? Drop a comment below.
How Npower Selection Works
If you are still wondering, “how does Npower select successful candidates in their shortlist?” then you are about to get your answer.
First, you should know that there will be a Pre selection test for all candidates.
Candidates who pass the test will be selected for the recruitment exercise.
Hope you enjoyed the article? If yes, do well to share it with others by using the share buttons below.