The academic community and candidates eagerly awaiting their fate will be delighted to learn that the Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, has unveiled the entrance examination results for the 2023/2024 academic year.
All candidates who graced the examination halls for the first batch of the institution’s entrance tests, conducted on 16th and 17th August 2023, can now access their scores. Here’s a step-by-step guide to seamlessly check your results:
Steps to Access the Entrance Exam Results
- Accessing the Portal: Navigate to Osun Health Tech Ilesa Portal at https://portal.osunhealthtechilesa.ganafsmas.com/account/login and use the email and password you registered with.
- Retrieve Application Details: Make sure your application number is copied.
- Locate Result Section: Scroll until you see the ‘Check Result/Admission Status’ option, then click ‘Check Result’.
- Payment Process: A prompt will request payment to access the result. Once payment is confirmed, input your application number to view your score. Please be aware that the first batch of examinees will have an additional charge, leading to a total of ₦700 + any applicable charges.
Interview Invitation for Successful Candidates
Candidates who receive the following message have surpassed the institution’s threshold and are subsequently invited for an oral interview:
“You are cordially invited for an oral interview as part of the Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa admission process. The details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 31/08/2023
Venue: College Campus, ILESA.
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Please ensure you bring along your relevant credentials.”
Guidance for Candidates Below Cut-off Marks
If a candidate’s score doesn’t meet the required cut-off, there’s no need to despair. The college has graciously provided an avenue for change of course. Affected candidates should engage the Registrar from Monday 4th September to Friday 8th September 2023. There is a nominal fee of ₦3000 for this service.
Required Documents for Change of Course:
- Examination Slip Printout
- O’level Results
- Local Government Identification
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
This is an incredible opportunity for aspiring healthcare professionals to forge a path in their chosen field.
All the best in your pursuit!