PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd positions in new zealand 2023, engineering phd in new zealand, phd in electronics in new zealand, phd electrical engineering new zealand, phd in life sciences in new zealand, phd in management in new zealand, phd projects in new zealand, phd in auckland new zealand, PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand″.
PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand
The Massey University is pleased to offer the PhD Position: Characterizing Honey Composition. The program is open to students who have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in food or process engineering, computational science or similar discipline with a focus on applied mathematics and computing.
The eligible candidates will work in a research team drawn from the School of Food and Advanced Technology, the Massey AgriTech Partnership, AgResearch, and the project’s industry partners. They will work mainly on the research-intensive and beautiful Palmerston North campus, amongst a vital team of professors, young researchers and PhD students.
Massey University is the only university in New Zealand offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificates to students from around New Zealand, and the world.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: Open
- Course Level: PhD
- Study Subject: Food Science, Spectroscopy, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive an FIET scholarship covering fees and stipend for three years.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand, Palmerston North
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Specifically not given, contact employer
- Entrance Requirements:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in food or process engineering, computational science or similar discipline with a focus on applied mathematics and computing.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (e.g., R, Matlab Python).
- Experience in data and image analysis, ideally machine vision techniques.
- Required personal skills
- The ability for independent work displaying initiative and careful thought
- The analytical and academic approach to research questions
- Good collaborative/social skills
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
To apply, the applicants must send your CV and cover letter in a single PDF to Dr. Reddy Pullanagari,
[email protected] with the subject “Characterising honey composition by hyperspectral analysis PhD position”.
The project may contain the following elements:
- Predictions using known honey samples under laboratory conditions. Several hundred known honey samples are available for inspection using several hyperspectral cameras to develop efficient predictions based on a few spectral lines. Different data mining techniques may be explored to develop robust prediction models.
- Application of predictions to whole frames in the laboratory setting: Image processing techniques will be needed to isolate pixels for an individual cell, a task supported by a post-doctoral researcher also working in the project. The PhD will determine how best to use data from pixels allocated to a cell.
- Development of a prototype for use in the industrial setting: The PhD researcher will assist the post-doctoral fellow to develop an industrial unit by applying the predictive tools developed. The PhD would address more fundamental issues and the post-doc address more applied ones.
- Fluorescence: The phase addresses how best to use the hyperspectral camera to capture the fluorescence signature cell by cell. This will require special illumination and may need a sequence of illuminations and image captures, thus introducing a temporal element to the technique.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Position In Characterizing Honey Composition By Hyperspectral Analysis Position In New Zealand “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants