PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School Denmark 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School Denmark 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School Denmark will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [copenhagen business school phd, copenhagen business school phd vacancies, phd scholarships, scholarship positions phd, phd positions, phd vacancy, phd scholarship europe, phd scholarships for african students 2023, PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School Denmark 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School Denmark” .
PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
The Copenhagen Business School is offering PhD Scholarship in International Business. The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application deadline: Around April
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Business.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major| Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English. We expect the candidate to be highly skilled in the methods that connects to the project proposal, i.e., qualitative and quantitative methods respectively. In case of the latter, we expect experience with a statistical software package (such as Stata, SAS or R) and interest to apply micro-econometric estimation techniques.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The application must include a 5-page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of the Bachelor degree certificate and grades as well as Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
How to Apply
The application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Scholarship in International Business at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship