Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At Department Of Materials Science & Metallurgy In UK 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At Department Of Materials Science & Metallurgy In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [cambridge materials science phd, phd positions, phd in material science, phd scholarships in materials science and engineering, material science funded phd, phd in material science in europe, phd in materials science in germany, funded phd cambridge, Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At Department Of Materials Science & Metallurgy In UK 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At Department Of Materials Science & Metallurgy In UK
Applications are invited for Fully-Funded (Home/EU Rate) PhD Studentship (Fixed Term) – Metallic Glasses Based on Precious Metals within the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy.
The project focuses on the development and characterization of metallic glasses based on precious metals, particularly gold.
Cambridge is one of the best universities in the world, offering undergraduate degree courses in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the Microstructural Kinetics Group in the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship is fully funded, covering fees and a tax-free stipend of at least £18500 per annum.
- Nationality: Studentship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentship is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should have (or expect to be awarded) an upper second or first-class UK honours degree at the level of MSci, MEng (or overseas equivalents) in a relevant subject (Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry) and should be liable for ‘home rate’ fees to be eligible for a studentship. The studentship is fully funded, covering fees and a tax-free stipend of at least £18500 per annum.
English Language Requirements: Language Requirement
TOEFL Internet Score
Score: Grade A or B (with at least 193 in each individual element) plus a language centre assessment.
Score: Grade A, B, or C (with at least 200 in each individual element).
How to Apply: Applications can be made online via the link below:
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fully-Funded PhD Studentship At Department Of Materials Science & Metallurgy In UK”.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships