QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd stipend uk, phd studentships, uk scholarships for international students 2023, phd scholarships in uk, full scholarships for international students in uk, fully funded phd programs uk, phd studentships 2023, phd in uk, QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK ”.
QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK
The Queen Mary University of London is delighted to offer PhD studentship in Intelligent Robotic Manipulation starting in January
This studentship is available to EU candidates only.
The objective of the PhD project is to employ techniques of artificial intelligence, human-robot interaction and force/tactile sensing to achieve human-like performance in the robotic manipulation of objects, using state-of-the-art robotic platforms (robot arm and hand) and interacting with other researchers in a vibrant and multidisciplinary research environment.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: November
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the field of Intelligent Robotic Manipulation. Applications are invited for a full PhD Studentship starting in January 2019 to undertake research in the area of Intelligent Robotic Manipulation, in the context of the EPSRC UK project “MAN^3: huMAN-inspired robotic MANipulation for advanced MANufacturing”.
- Scholarship Award: It is funded by Queen Mary University of London for 3 years will cover student fees and a tax-free stipend starting at £16,777 per annum.
- Nationality: This studentship is available to EU candidates only.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available to EU candidates only.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a first-class honours degree or equivalent, or a good MSc Degree, in electrical or mechanical engineering, computer science, or a field closely related to robotics. Strong motivation to aim for excellence is essential. Very good programming skills (C/C++, Python) are also required, possibly including previous experience with ROS. Applicants with advanced knowledge of robotics, control, machine learning, artificial intelligence, tactile sensing and/or previous research experience in these fields, are particularly encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: To apply, please follow the online process by selecting ‘Electronic Engineering’ in the ‘A-Z list of research opportunities’ and following the instructions on the right-hand side of the web page.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “QMUL PhD Studentship In Intelligent Robotic Manipulation For EU Students In UK, “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants