Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of york postgraduate scholarships, york university scholarships for international students 2023, university of york fees, university of york uk, university of york admissions, university of york courses, york university student finance, york university music scholarships, Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York, ” .
Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York
Applications are invited for a Research Fellow within the Department of Health Sciences to work under the supervision of Dr Noreen Mdege and Professor Kamran Siddiqi.
The post offers the opportunity to be part of a large and successful multi-disciplinary Department, renowned for its methodological expertise and commitment to policy and practice relevant research.
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England.
Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: August
Course Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD degree programme.
Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the Department of Health Sciences.
Scholarship Award: This is a part-time post (0.60 FTE, 22.2 hours per week) offered at Grade 6 on the University’s pay scale on a fixed term contract with funding currently in place for 30 months. Salary will be within the range £31,604 – £38,832 per year (reduced pro rata).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have a Masters level qualification and research skills in a relevant area including good quantitative research skills, knowledge of evidence synthesis and an understanding of a variety of evaluative designs used in social sciences and public health research. You should have good background knowledge on tobacco control to be able to engage in high-quality research. Experience of carrying out both independent and collaborative research, and the ability to work as part of a team and also to work independently using own initiative are essential. You should have highly developed communication skills to engage effectively with a wide ranging audience, both orally and in writing. A PhD in a relevant subject area would be an added advantage.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: We have a responsibility to check that all our employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will normally be able to work in the UK if you are in one of the following categories (see the UK Borders Agency website for more information):
- You are a legal national of the UK or other countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) or a Swiss national
- You currently hold Tier 1 (Highly Skilled Worker) status
- You are a dependent, husband, wife or civil partner of the UK or EEA national or an individual who has an existing right to work in the UK
- You have acquired indefinite leave to remain in the UK or have a UK Ancestry visa
- You have a valid student visa. This entitles you to work on a part-time basis for the annual equivalent of up to 20 hours per week until the expiry of your visa
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Research Fellowship In Health Sciences At University Of York”.
Thanks For Reading
See A Vast collection of all our scholarship opportunities by clicking Here
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships 2020/2021 | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships| Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme| Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants