For all aspiring midwives in Nigeria and beyond, the esteemed School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu, operating under the Enugu State Ministry of Health, brings forth exciting news regarding their admission process.
NOTICE! The management of the School of Basic Midwifery in Awgu has officially proclaimed that the sale of admission forms will commence on 12th October 2023. The institution is highly reputed for its top-tier training, backed by a rigorous curriculum and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Sale Start Date: 12th October 2023
- Venue for Form Collection: School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu, Enugu State
- Cost of Form: ₦10,900 only
The admissions team at the School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu, has set a standard criterion to ensure the quality of its student intake. Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least 5 credits in the following subjects:
The school has streamlined its payment process to ensure a hassle-free experience for the applicants.
- Account Name: ENSG IGR PAY DIRECT
- Revenue Name: ENTRANCE EXAM. FEES
- Agency: SCHOOL OF BASIC MIDWIFERY, AWGU (MINISTRY OF HEALTH)
- Bank: FIRST BANK PLC.
Facilities at a Glance
The School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu, boasts top-notch amenities to facilitate superior learning experiences:
- Well-equipped Classrooms
- Dedicated Demonstration Room
- A fleet of School Buses for students’ convenience
- Comfortable Student Hostel for boarding scholars
- An impressive Administrative Block
All the best in your pursuit!