In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Agricultural Engineering this article is for you.
University Of Lagos Agricultural Engineering Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering? What are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at the University Of Lagos?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Engineering at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at the University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Engineering, all you need to know about the Agricultural Engineering department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Does UNILAG Offer Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Agricultural Engineering.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Agricultural Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering at UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Agricultural Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Agricultural Engineering.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG.
Use Of English
Is UNILAG Good For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Engineering.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Engineering In UNILAG?
Agricultural Engineering in UNILAG is a 4-years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Agricultural Engineering
UNILAG school fees for Agricultural Engineering are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!