In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry at UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Biochemistry this article is for you.
University Of Benin Biochemistry Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Biochemistry? What are the requirements to study Biochemistry at the University Of Benin?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at the University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about the Biochemistry department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Does UNIBEN Offer Biochemistry?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Biochemistry.
This means that Biochemistry is Accredited In UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry at UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry at UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In UNIBEN
Before you are offered admission to study Biochemistry in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Biochemistry.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in UNIBEN.
Use Of English
Is UNIBEN Good For Biochemistry?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In UNIBEN?
Biochemistry in UNIBEN is a 4-year course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Biochemistry
UNIBEN school fees for Biochemistry are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!