In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration at UNIABUJA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIABUJA, UNIABUJA Requirements for Business Administration this article is for you.
University Of Abuja Business Administration Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Business Administration? What are the requirements to study Business Administration at the University Of Abuja?
Does UNIABUJA offer Business Administration? If yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration at UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether the University Of Abuja offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at the University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about the Business Administration department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Business Administration?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Business Administration.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration at UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Business Administration at UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Business Administration.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in UNIABUJA.
Use Of English
Is UNIABUJA Good For Business Administration?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration at UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In UNIABUJA?
Business Administration in UNIABUJA is a 4-year course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Business Administration
UNIABUJA school fees for Business Administration are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!