In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Computer Science at UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Computer Science at UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Computer Science this article is for you.
University Of Lagos Computer Science Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Computer Science? What are the requirements to study Computer Science at the University Of Lagos?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at the University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about the Computer Science department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Does UNILAG Offer Computer Science?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Computer Science.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science at UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Computer Science at UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Computer Science in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Computer Science Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In UNILAG
Before you are offered admission to study Computer Science in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Computer Science.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in UNILAG.
Use Of English
Is UNILAG Good For Computer Science?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science In UNILAG?
Computer Science in UNILAG is a 4-year course.
UNILAG School Fees For Computer Science
UNILAG school fees for Computer Science are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!