This article will show you the Requirements to study Economics at EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics at EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Economics Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Economics in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Economics? What are the requirements to study Economics at Ekiti State University?
Does EKSU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics at EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Economics as a course, then this article is for you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about the Economics department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Does EKSU Offer Economics?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited At EKSU.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics at EKSU.
Requirements To Study Economics at EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Economics Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the University’s Senate and equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In EKSU
Before being offered admission to study Economics at EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and passed the cut-off mark necessary to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ekiti State University to study Economics.
EKSU Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics at EKSU.
Use Of English
Is EKSU Good For Economics?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity, which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics at EKSU, making it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics At EKSU?
Economics at EKSU is a 4-year course.
EKSU School Fees For Economics
EKSU school fees for Economics are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and are not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!